Tristian is a companion in Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Tristian is a priest of Sarenrae who hails from the Padishah Empire of Kelesh, where he was raised in a temple as an acolyte after being left by his parents. He claims that since youth he has had a special relationship with his goddess which was often remarked upon by his peers and manifests as divine protection when his life is in danger. He traveled to the Stolen Lands to investigate the curses in the region and purify the land.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This article is an incomplete article. You can help Pathfinder: Kingmaker Wiki by .|
Camping[edit | edit source]
- Camping Special Role
- Everlight's Blessing: Tristian prays to merciful Sarenrae, doubling HP recovery and regeneration from ability damage.
- Favorite Meal
- Kameberry Pie:
- Shepherd's Pie: Provides him with an additional +1d6 to Channel Positive Energy for a day.
Starting Equipment[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His favorite food is Shepherd's Pie, an allusion to the role of a priest as shepherd of his deity's followers.
- If both are in the party, Tristian and Harrim will debate theology and the meaning of mortal life during their camp banters.
- Tristian frequently expresses curiosity during camp banter about Linzi's work writing the history of the Stolen Lands, but teases her on occasion about her writing style.
- Although he argues for mercy for the human cultists of Lamashtu (even going so far as to hesitantly advocate religious tolerance), he is opposed to allowing Nok-Nok and his followers to continue worshiping at the shrine established by Nok-Nok.
- Several companions remark on Tristian's strict adherence to the teachings of Sarenrae and benevolent demeanor- Linzi questions if he's actually hiding some dark secret, remarking that he seems unrealistic and would be difficult to accept as a character in a story, while Jaethal mocks him for presenting himself as above others.